Rigorous analysis through our diagnostic and monitoring services helps for significant long-term cost saving opportunities.
Corrocoat offers a comprehensive service for measuring pump efficiency and identifying the optimum moment for pump refurbishment or replacement. Our service combines the advantage of the Thermodynamic Technique Analysis and The Proactive Maintenance Service.
- Pump Performance Testing.
- Turbine performance Testing.
- System Analysis.
- Energy Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Proactive Maintenance Service.
- Fluiglide Coating System.
Practical Diagnosis and Life Prediction. Portablel MDr can measure the acceleration, velocity and displacement of rotating machines. The maintenance and electricity cost are greatly decreased under our diagnostic service.
- Remote monitoring.
- Safety and safe operation of the rotating machine are secured.
- Periodical maintenance is unnecessary.
- Defect progress and Life prediction:
- Maintenance time is optimized.
- The cause of defect can be decided.
- Decrease of energy loss
Using the thermodynamic technique of pump performance monitoring the following benefits are achieved:
- Identifies pump wear.
- Measures changes in efficiency providing economic justification for pump replacement/ refurbishment.
- Identifies the optimum time for pump refurbishment.
- Identifies most efficient pumping regimes.
- Provides detailed running data including flow, pressure, power and efficiency.